Global digital printing packaging demand is expected to be valued at US$ 17,760.7 Million in 2022, rising at a 5.1% CAGR to US$ 29,206.9 Million from 2022 to 2032. The growing need for flexible packaging is driving the growth of the Digital Printing Packaging Market. The method of transmitting a digital file (typically a JPEG or PDF file) directly to a printer for use on packaging materials is known as digital printing in packaging.
To transmit more precise colour output from screen to substrate, digital files are translated into the CMYK colour system. Digital printers, unlike offset printers, do not require any physical work to set up, which means no dyes or paper rolls must be placed.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2188
Some of the key participants present in the global Digital Printing Packaging market include
- HP Inc.,
- Xeikon N.V.,
- Eastman Kodak Company,
- Landa Corporation Ltd.,
- Quad/Graphics Inc.,
- Tailored Label Products Inc.,
- Creative Labels Inc.,
- Reynders Label Printing,
- DS Smith Plc,
- Thimm Group,
- Traco Manufacturing Inc.,
- WS Packaging Group Inc.,
- Colordruck Baiersbronn and
- Mondi Plc., among others.
Attributed to the presence of such high number of participants, the market is highly competitive. While global players such as HP Inc., Xeikon N.V., Eastman Kodak Company, and Landa Corporation Ltd., account for a considerable market size, several regional level players are also operating across key growth regions, particularly in North America.
- In April 2022, THIMM has developed a snack box packaging solution for the safe and sustainable transportation of baguettes, burgers, etc.
- In February 2022, Smurfit Kappa invested significantly in its new Design2Market Factory, a one-of-a-kind facility that enables a quick and seamless development process from packaging design to market launch. The investment, which includes a digital printer and die cutter, enables rapid prototyping for pilot production, as well as industry-leading packaging performance analysis and field lab facilities, all under one roof.
- In January 2022, McGavigan Holdings Ltd., a leading supplier of in-mold decorated components for automotive interiors, has been acquired by CCL Industries Inc. McGavigan serves its global automotive customers from a long-established manufacturing plant in the UK and a recently completed, wholly owned greenfield facility in China, where a majority of its operations are based. State-of-the-art clean rooms with technical screen printing, high precision forming, injection molding, and automation technologies are among the capabilities.
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-2188
Which are the key drivers propelling the digital printing packaging market?
When compared to traditional printing methods, digital printers are more efficient and deliver higher quality printing. As a result, demand for digital printing packaging is likely to increase over the forecast period. Furthermore, the cheap operational cost of digital printing attracts a large number of clients, which is one of the primary reasons projected to drive the digital printing packaging market over the analyst period.
The ability of digital printing packaging to produce short print runs affordably is driving up demand. Printing on demand contributes to waste reduction by ensuring that changes in new packaging and graphic designs do not result in unused material.
Key Segments Profiled in the Digital Printing Packaging Industry Survey
Digital Printing Packaging Market By Print Technology Type:
- Liquid Toner Electrophotography Printing
- Nano-Graphic Printing
- Inkjet Technology
- Others (Dye tonner)
Digital Printing Packaging Market By Product Type:
- Flexible Packaging
- Films & Wrap
- Bags & Sacks
- Pouches & Sachets
- Corrugated Packaging
- Folding Cartons
- Bottles & Jars
- Metal Cans
Digital Printing Packaging Market By End-User:
- Digital Printing Packaging forFood
- Digital Printing Packaging for Beverage
- Digital Printing Packaging for Alcoholic
- Digital Printing Packaging for Non-Alcoholic
- Digital Printing Packaging for Pharmaceutical
- Digital Printing Packaging for Personal care & cosmetics
- Digital Printing Packaging for Electronic comp.
- Digital Printing Packaging for Chemicals
- Other (Automotive, etc.)
Report Customization available @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-2188
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Digital Printing for Packaging Market Taxonomy
2.2. Digital Printing for Packaging Market Definition
3. Global Digital Printing for Packaging Market Demand Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast, 2019-2029
3.1. Historical Market Volume (Units) Analysis, 2014-2018
3.2. Current and Future Market Volume (Units) Projections, 2019-2029
3.3. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
4. Global Digital Printing for Packaging Market - Pricing Analysis
4.1. Regional Pricing Analysis By Print Technology Type
4.2. Pricing Break-up
4.2.1. Raw Material Cost
4.2.2. Labour Cost
4.2.3. Manufacturing Overhead Expense
4.2.4. Non- Manufacturing Overhead Expense
4.2.5. Profit Margin
4.3. Global Average Pricing Analysis Benchmark
Digital Printing Paper Market : Global Industry Analysis 2012 - 2016 and Opportunity Assessment; 2017 - 2027
Digital Label Printing Market : By System Type, End Use & Region - Forecast 2022 - 2032
Digital Textile Printing Market: Digital textile printing currently accounts for 14% share of the global digital printing market
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware - 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Latest Market reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
This content is published on behalf of the above source. Please contact them directly for any concern related to the above.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies (including product offerings, regulatory plans and business plans) and may change without notice. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements.