LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 11, 2019 / Compare-autoinsurance.org has launched a new blog post that presents several smart tips that can help drivers obtain lower car insurance rates.
For more info and free online auto insurance quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/lower-car-insurance-premiums/
Many drivers can't imagine their lives without driving their vehicles. Their daily routines would be harder to accomplish and going from one location to another would be less convenient and it would take more time. But to legally drive their vehicles on public roads, drivers need car insurance. For some, car insurance can be expensive. However, there are plenty of methods that can help drivers pay less on car insurance.
Drives can save money on insurance if they follow the next tips:
- Use online car insurance quotes and compare prices. Insurance companies have different insurance prices, so drivers should consider shopping around if they want to save money. Drivers can obtain quotes by going to an insurance agency, by calling agents on the phone, or by completing online forms. Also, policyholders are recommended to scan the insurance market once every six months.
- Drop full coverage on older vehicles. Cars' value decreases with each year that passes. If the value of a vehicle is less than 10 full coverage rates payments, then full coverage is not worth it. Policyholders can find out the value of their vehicles by visiting the websites of the National Association of Auto Dealers (NADA) and TrueCar.
- Purchase multi-vehicle plans or bundle multiple types of coverage. One of the easiest methods used by drivers to save money on car insurance is to bundle multiple policies to one insurance company. Policyholders can obtain a multi-vehicle discount if they bundle at least two vehicles to the same insurer. Also, drivers can obtain a multi-policy discount if they combine different policies like car policy with homeowner's insurance, life insurance or health insurance.
- Maintain a good credit score or improve it. Insurance companies will use credit information in order to determine insurance premiums. Studies have shown that drivers with good credit score make fewer claims. For these reasons, insurance companies will offer lower insurance premiums to drivers with a good or excellent credit score.
- Drive less than the average. Policyholders that from any reasons are driving fewer miles, should contact their insurers and check if they are eligible for a low-mileage discount. Insurance companies offer this discount to drivers that manage to drive fewer miles than a certain limit.
For additional info, money-saving tips and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/
Compare-autoinsurance.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.
'Online insurance quotes are extremely important for drivers that want to find better insurance deals', said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
SOURCE: Internet Marketing Company
View source version on accesswire.com: