LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / May 21, 2019 / Carinsuranceplan.org has launched a new blog post that presents some smart ways to get cheaper car insurance rates.
Getting cheaper car insurance can be tricky for many policyholders. However, there are ways to get cheaper car insurance with no problems and without wasting precious time.
The following tips will help drivers save money on their car insurance:
- Policyholders can take advantage of the good driver discount. Drivers that keep a clean driving record for a number of years can earn a discount from their insurance companies. Depending on the insurer, the policyholder has to maintain his driving record clean for a period of three to five years. The insurers can offer discounts that range from 10% to 20%.
- Drivers can improve their credit score. One of the factors used by insurance companies when they determine the insurance rate is the credit score. Insurance companies claim they found a correlation between the credits score and the probability for a policyholder to file for a claim. Drivers with good credits score will pay less on their car insurance, while those drivers with bad credits score will pay more.
- Choose the right car to insure. Cars that score high on safety ratings are cheaper to insure. Drivers are recommended to purchase vehicles that were used only several years but come equipped with many safety features.
- Policyholders can graduate an approved defensive driving course. Attending an approved defensive driving course has multiple benefits. Policyholders will improve their driving skills and learn how to identify and carefully avoid obstacles. Also, the driving instructors will remember the policyholders of the state's laws and the fundamentals of driving. Graduating a defensive driving course can help the policyholder save between 5% to 15%, depending on their insurance provider.
- Shop online for different insurance providers. Insurance premiums are different from one insurance company to another. In some cases, the policyholders are eligible for certain discounts, but their insurer refuses to give them. In this case, it's recommended to change the insurance provider. Shopping online for better insurance premiums can uncover offers that are hard to get with the conventional methods of getting car quotes. Better offers from smaller insurance providers should not be ignored. These newly established insurance providers offer better rates in order to attract customers.
For additional info, money-saving tips and free car insurance quotes, visit https://carinsuranceplan.org
Carinsuranceplan.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.
'Nowadays is easier to get cheaper car insurance. With the help of modern technology, drivers can get multiple insurance quotes in order to find the best insurance policy,' said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
SOURCE: Internet Marketing Company
View source version on accesswire.com: